iPad CF and SD Card Readers
We can finally stop complaining that the iPad doesn’t have a USB port. The iCloud and it’s Photostream service is pretty useful but there’s nothing like reading the images directly off of your CF or SD cards. At $40 (or less) you can make your digital photo dreams come true.
- Compatible with both iPad and iPad 2
- Works with all SD and CF cards up to 4GB
- Works with many (but not all) 8GB and up cards (some faster cards need more power than the iPad can provide)
- If your card doesn’t work, plug your camera in directly via the USB for import
- Imports photos and video directly to the Photos app
- Can view and play iPad compatible image and video formats (including many RAW image formats)
- Images and video that are not compatible are stored on the iPad for easy download to computer the next time you sync
Head over to PhotoJoJo to get yours today!